Choosing the Right Landlord
Choosing the right landlord is as important as choosing the right home.
One of the most important factors to consider when selecting a home to lease is the ability of your landlord to provide you with prompt, professional residential services. Check out our services and credentials.
Benefits of Leasing from Us
We work hard to be the premier landlord in the area. It is our job to provide our residents with a quality rental experience.
- Our staff is highly trained in residential services. One of our licensed property managers is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies. Our property managers are all licensed real estate agents. We have a staff of people to insure prompt, quality service.
- All of our properties are well maintained and clean when you move in. We change all entry locks and perform a safety check before you move in. After you move in we keep the property maintained.
- The office is staffed 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Saturday or by appointment. We maintain a 24-hour emergency line. We have a 24 hours rental information line.
- We employ our own maintenance personnel and sub-contractors to insure prompt quality maintenance services. Our maintenance people know your rights under New Mexico tenant law.
- There is a 24-hour rent drop. We also offer automatic debit service for rent payments.
- All deposits are kept in a separate FDIC insured bank account for refunding back to you at the satisfaction and completion of your lease.
- We provide detailed move-in condition forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental on move-in.
- We know your rights as a resident under New Mexico tenant law. We will respect your privacy. All maintenance etc. is by appointment only.